In-N-Out should expand their restaurant chain to Ohio

In-N-Out Burger is one of the most popular and highest revenue restaurant chains of the West Coast. However, many Americans want In-N-Out to expand their restaurant chain to the Central and Eastern parts of the United States. Used with permission/Nation’s Restaurant News.

In-N-Out Burger is one of the most popular and highest revenue restaurant chains in the United States. In fact, there are 415 In-N-Out restaurants in the country. However, the chain only has locations in states in the West Coast.

Many Americans are confused on why In-N-Out isn’t expanding their restaurant chain to the Central and Eastern parts of the USA; especially since they have the resources to do so since they’ve existed since 1948 and have an annual revenue of $575 million. 

According to the Digital Data Design Institute at Harvard, most of In-N-Out’s food is sourced from farms in California, where two of its distribution centers are located. The chain has a strict policy of using fresh ingredients and all of their stores are supplied by its California manufacturing operations in Baldwin Parks to ensure this policy. 

“Before opening a new location, management ensures that the location is within a 500-600 mile radius of one of In-N-Outs three distribution centers to ensure that fresh meat, produce and other ingredients can be delivered by their arsenal of 18-wheeled refrigerated trucks either everyday or every other,” a Harvard Alumni and author on Digital Data Design Institute states.

Using fresh ingredients and products for every restaurant is practically unheard of among the top fast food chains. Most fast food chains use frozen, processed products and put bad chemicals in their food (like sodium acid pyrophosphate) that increase Americans’ likelihood to heart disease. 

However, it would be expensive for In-N-Out to build, assemble and employ people for multiple distribution centers, if they were to make more facilities.

According to KOAA News in Colorado, one In-N-Out distribution plant is estimated to cost around $19.8 million. This doesn’t include the cost of accessories or for the amount of employed people needed for the plant. 

As said previously, there are currently three In-N-Out distribution centers for the eight states that the restaurant chains are in. This could mean that In-N-Out could successfully make around three to four more distribution centers in the Central and Eastern parts of the United States. The project would be estimated to cost between $80 million to $100 million dollars, but with the amount of revenue In-N-Out is already receiving, the company will be just alright with making these plants.

One of the first East Coast states that In-N-Out should develop their restaurants and one of their distribution centers is our home state of Ohio.

According to Digg, Ohio is one of the top five states in U.S.A. that has over 10 burger establishments per capita. This means that the Ohio residents are huge burger lovers. In fact, an average Ohio resident eats about 70.5 burgers per year. 

The state of Ohio is not only known for their love of burgers, but also for their beef-producing industry. 

Andy Vance, an agriculture expert, knows quite a lot when it comes to the beef cattle industry. since he grew up on one of the farms that his parents ran.

“Ohio is No. 12 in the country in terms of number of beef farms, so it’s a really significant industry,” Vance explains. 

In fact, almost 18,000 beef farms in the state of Ohio have at least some cattle, so it’s a really significant part of Ohio’s agricultural economy. 

In-N-Out Burger should spread their wings from the West Coast and start building more distribution centers and restaurants in the Central and Eastern part of the United States. 

Even though it would be pricey to build and distribute these facilities, In-N-Out Burger profits so much annually that they would have enough money to do so. 

Americans in the Central and Western part of the United States will also be intrigued by their fresh food and products. This would mean that In-N-Out would receive more customers and ultimately more revenue at the end of it all.

It’s finally time for In-N-Out to expand across the country and for states like Ohio to have access to the chain.

$200
$500