Spring Break Hot Spots

One of the most known cenotes of Cancún, Cenote Azul is a very picturesque place to swim in the sun. The vivid blue waters and luscious greenery add to the Cancún’s striking nature sceneries. Used with permission/Pickpic.

Spring Break is one of the most highly anticipated weeks by students across America. Every year, students are given enough time to visit all kinds of destinations. As this special week gets closer, consider going to the top hot spots and to add some of these locations’ popular activities to your bucket list.

Florida. At the top of the list, Florida is definitely one of the most beloved states to visit for Spring Break. With the most visited cities being Orlando, Miami, Panama City Beach and Key West, Florida is full of fun things to do within each. In Orlando, Walt Disney World is considered the #1 amusement park in the world by multiple park rankings. In all these cities, tourists can visit local beaches, paddle board/kayak, golf, walk through aquariums and ride boats to have the full Florida experience.

Cancún, Mexico. Containing beautiful views and a tropical atmosphere, Cancún has so much to offer. With a variety of different hotels and places to stay, there is something for everyone’s price range. A must do activity while visiting is exploring the cenotes, or “swim holes.” These beautiful natural sinkholes are designed to be swam in and are surrounded by lush vegetation and vivid views. Home to white sand beaches and warm weather, relaxation is a given in Cancún. Zip-lining, shopping, relaxing at the beach and other tourist attractions make Cancún a well-deserved popular vacation spot.

Outer Banks, North Carolina. Looking for a beach town atmosphere? The Outer Banks in North Carolina is exactly the place to get a coastal vacation. Known for the endless coastlines, OBX is made of four islands and 12 coastal villages. Visiting the Bodie Island Lighthouse or the Boardwalk in Duck are two very popular must-sees in OBX, but for an adventurous twist, parasailing in Manteo and horseback riding along the beaches make for an unforgettable trip. For water activities, surfing and fishing are easily available to plan for and do on vacation. 

Las Vegas, Nevada. If beaches aren’t a top priority, visiting the city of Las Vegas in Nevada is a fan-favorite for lovers of dry land. Las Vegas may be known for their world-famous casino hotels, but there is so much more to see and do. Known as the “Entertainment Capital of the World,” there are plenty of amusement parks and attractions to visit, like Hershey’s Chocolate World, the High Roller Ferris Wheel and seeing the beauty of the west at Red Rock Canyon National Reserve. At night, the city becomes alive, full of neon colors and unique views. Day or night, Las Vegas is perfect for kids and adults alike.

Savannah, Georgia. Nestled in Georgia, Savannah is a beloved vacation spot. Being a coastal city, this quaint city is highly popular, especially during Spring Break. With its perfect, manicured parks and horse-drawn carriages, Savannah is the place to be for a relaxing week away from home. The city is packed full of historic sites taking visitors back in time and is known as a”home to history.” 

Whether you’re looking for a week at the beach or wanting an action-packed getaway, there is a place for any type of vacationer. Spring Break gets closer every day and it’s time to start getting prepared!

$150
$500